Thursday 24 April 2008

I've made the pledge, have you?

In a bid to do more to help the earth, reduce my impact on it and make sure I'm supporting ethical business I've made the pledge, for the rest of this year from today I'm only buying handmade goods. If you can't do this, I encourage you to read more about how you can reduce your consumption and have ethical products in your home!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

p.s. Thanks to a more green and simple life for the link!
Next stop, ethical banking - currently in research mode, hoping to switch all money over to ethical funds in the next month or so!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh - impressive pledge!!!

i am anxious to hear how that works for you.

when is moving day? are you moved?

donna said...

thanks for linking back to me!
your music made me smile today- thank-you!!!!

Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

what a great pledge! thanks for the inspiration and link. looking forward to learning about ethical banking from you...