Tuesday 4 March 2008

How to have a very good 24 hours - yes another shameless mention of Dishy Dicky aka Richard Madeley

Firstly, forget that you:
1. Left your beloved Jimmy Choo shoes outside overnight because you insisted on wearing them when cleaning out the rabbit's cage (so that you would feel beautiful of course).
2. Found a slimy slug in said Jimmy Choo shoes, scream and wake neighbours; luckily Mr and Mr Alan Carr 2 & 3'rd don't seem to mind, instead erupt in fits of laughter at your expense, (would be funny except for the fact I am scantily clothed and not expecting spectators!)
3. Forget to remove slime and slide foot into said shoe
4. Were so lazy when you plugged your alarm clock in, that instead of setting it at 11pm, you leave it flashing at 0:00 and of course, therefore in your state of hazy morning madness you arrive at work an hour early
5. Were so eager to work out this morning, that you begin your moves (before, or should that be, in the middle, of being clothed) forgetting that you had already opened the blind, the milkman in full view of at least the top half!!!

Instead focus on:
1. The fact you've had 2 comments from the wonderfully salubrious Dishy Dicky (admitting you'll never be able to watch tv at 5 without blushing again), one in which he actually states my obsessions make his world feel complete (yes I will shamelessly plug him plug him plug him as much as I wish!)
2. The fact you were privy to, and the subject, of an intense discussion between some very handsome police officers you are teaching about whether you look more like Kate Winslet or Tamzin Outhwaite.
3. The fact that when you ask said officers if this is good (similarities to Kate and Tamzin), they say "very good, very very good indeed" (dirty old men!)
4. Remember that Nigel Harman went out with Tamzin Outhwaite and thank the Lord that hope prevails

Isn't life grand???

13 comments:

The Zoo Crew said...

So tell me, where were said Jimmy Choo shoes being worn prior to cleaning out the rabbit's hutch? ;)

Speaking of Kate Winslet and Tamsin Outwaite....I believe you sent a picture long ago that I never received ;)

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Aahh now that would be telling ;)

However, I have been known to dance around the house in my Jimmy Choo shoes dreaming of James James Nigel.

Think Dishy Dicky could set me up???

Ah yes, the photo, will send my friend, will send! Personally I think I am more of a Winslet than an Othwaite, but I'm clinging onto dear hope of an Othwaite so I can convince myself Nigel is a possibility.

After all, a girl dancing in Jimmy Choo shoes does have a right to dream!

lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lara said...

Mrs Mcavoys buzz , i deleted the last post after mentioning your name, wasnt sure if that was allowed on here and was in fear of blowing your cover.
This last post is so funny, espesially the slug part wondering what size feet you are and if i could borrow the shoes minus slug slime to clean out my rabbit!!

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Thanks Lara, not sure I want to be "outed" actually!!!

LOL yes my dear, it makes cleaning out rabbit cages very sensual indeed!

Anne Marie said...

Well, this blog is a whole new side (upper half?) of you ;)

Jimmy Choos! I would not have guessed it. Will you do a post on your shoes? I am not kidding. Any Manolo Blahniks?

I personally hope you are more of a Winslet, but I have never heard of Tasmin and I am basing this on the sole fact that I think she looks pinched in the photo in your link. Then again, is it really my opinion you're after? Hmmm...doubtful...

Anne Marie said...

Oh, and now I know who James number two and Nigel are. I am learning something new here everyday...

And now that we are talking about education...rocket is arugula, no? Hmmm...looks very different than the arugula we had last night..will have to look that up. ANyway, that pasta looks DELICIOUS -- I could scarf it down and I am not even hungry -- wasn't it just a scant 4 hours ago that I told you I was dreaming of lunch? I have been eating like crazy lately, emotional eating, which is very unlike me.

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Definately more a Winslet (as I've heard this one many times before especially on the other side of the pond). I think the hair straightener this am brought the Tamsin out in me.

A woman's degereracy is her ability to comfort eat. Blame the hormones, I always do...!

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Oh, mention me, mention me! I love the fame, the notoriety, the way people walk up to me on the street and ask to undo my top shirt button.

I am, however, somewhat disappointed to see that I only just beat the Archbishop of Canterbury in the list of men who complete you. What does Colin Firth have that I lack? Has he ever left a comment here? I think not. And I'm quite a fan of Graham Greene. 'The Quiet American' is my favourite.

See, I get sexier by the moment.

abby said...

Your life is remarkable. I love it. Now I want to see a picture of you. (Is that allowed?)

Anonymous said...

Girl, your life is positively GLAMOROUS!! Seriously, you have sexy stars leaving you comments, and people arguing over which gorgeous celeb you most resemble.

If I didn't adore you, I think I'd have to loathe you. :-)

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Dishy Dicky, don't be aghast, the list is alphabetical. It would, however, be very very difficult for you to break into the James James Nigel group. It would probably be a year's work if not a lifetime...

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Sadly Abby it is 100% not allowed, perhaps when I am old & grey and unrecognizable...

MWAH