Thursday 27 March 2008

Okay ladies, it is time to swoon!

Okay ladies, Alan Carr 3rd came over last night to give me a foot massage (how lucky am I to have such great neighbours) and the gem he is, brought this video with him to show me. He then proceeded to tell me all the ways my Nigel and I are similar in our mannerisms. Do you know we both put our hands to our mouth if we say something we shouldn't? Apparently we sit the same way, laugh at similar intervals and he looks like my Dad! So, without further adieu here he is...enjoy!

9 comments:

Anne Marie said...

What an adorable guy! I love a guy who doesn't act all cool or embarassed over potentially embarassing episodes in his past...seems so comfortable in his own skin. Great sense of humor! Love him! (but not the way you do of course)

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

LOL thank goodness for that Anne Marie, otherwise I'd be worried I have even more competition ;)

That's exactly it, he is comfortable in who he is, has a great sense of humor and is just all round brilliant. Sigh!

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

isn't the way he says "the piccadilly theater in denman street" soooo wonderful!
Sigh, again!

abby said...

He looks like your dad? I want to meet your dad! :)

Why isn't this Nigel famous in the States?

lara said...

yummy!!

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Abby, he was on a UK show called Eastenders, which was aired on BBC America but doesn't have a large US following - mainly Brits who live in the US. He also does British theatre (west end) equivilent to broadway in NY!
I'm happy he isn't known in the US - too much competition!

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

Lara, I agree!!!
Delicious!

Mrs McAvoy's Buzz said...

I'm still swooning over a week later, sigh!

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say, from what you wrote on previous blog and your personality I think that there are similarities! How do we set you up? I think you have a very similar sense of humor!